Certified QuickBooks® Professional Advisors
We at Dennis & Associates, P.C. CPA’s are a Certified QuickBooks® Professional Advisors. We bring together knowledge in accounting, income tax planning, and of course, QuickBooks®. Now you can stop struggling with the owner’s manual or wasting your time trying to be an accountant. We can show you how to use QuickBooks® to its fullest potential.
We provide on-site training in your office, on your system, with your records. Then we follow up with telephone support from a professional who is familiar with your business.
Your accounting system should not only do your bookkeeping but it should be a tool to help you manage your business. Dennis & Associates, is dedicated to developing a system that has meaning.
QuickBooks Setup Services Install Software, if needed Create a QuickBooks file for company:
- Set up preferences, categories & user ID’s
- Customize chart of accounts and items lists
- Enter customer/vendor/employee data
- Set up and input sales and sales tax information
- Enter any inventory items and quantities on hand
- Enter payroll items and taxes
- Set up vendor accounts
- Upload old transactions in Online QuickBooks
- Connect to Bank and Credit Card accounts to download transactions
QuickBooks Tune-Up Services
- Review accounts on balance sheet and income statement
- Review transactions for the year & existing QuickBooks setup
- Balance general ledger to subsidiary records
- Make suggestions for improvements on errors and improper use
- Identify areas where utilization of software can be greater
- Customize reports and forms as needed
- Change preferences and adding class tracking as needed
- Answer questions and provide personalized training as needed
- Remote into your computer to review and update information
And as a QuickBooks® Certified Professional Advisor we are also able to provide the following:
- Priority access to technical support.
- Upload old transactions in Desktop QuickBooks.
- Reclassifications of sets of information.
- Pre-release of new versions of QuickBooks® before they are available to the public.
- Comprehensive reference and training materials with each product release.
- Plus other assistance from Intuit