Your One Stop Payroll Processing Center
Payroll & Tax Services that are easier to understand because we understand you, like few do. Our Granite Payroll Services Package.
And as a QuickBooks® Certified Professional Advisor we are also able to provide the following:
- Printed payroll checks
- Easy-to-read Payroll Journal including current & year-to-date earnings, taxes, deductions and cash disbursements each payroll
- Year end reporting & W-2s
- Accrued/remaining vacation & sick time
- New Hire Reporting
Complete Auto-Pay Solution Auto-Pay not only pays your taxes, it avoids penalties.
- We deposit your federal withholding, FICA, FUTA, state withholding, SUI, and disability taxes.
- We file your quarterly and annual federal, state, and unemployment returns.
- We file your year-end tax forms
- We can electronically deposit your corporate tax payments (CTPS).
- We comply with IRS regulations using Electronic Federal Tax Payment Systems (EFTPS).
- We comply with state magnetic tape filing requirements
Auto-Pay assumes liability for accuracy and timeliness of all federal and state deposit filings. OurGranite service stays up-to-date with the ever-changing tax laws and IRS filing requirements so you don’t have to.
Now Choose Your Platform!
Management Reporting The right information at the right time is critical to running your business. But, collecting and tracking it can be difficult and overwhelming. The Granite system helps you track the information you need without wading through the information you don’t. Management Reports concise, easy-to-read, and informative Management Reports provide the key information necessary for a comprehensive review of your company’s payroll and disbursements. The Payroll Journal & Management Report Records employee payroll details; total payroll; per pay period; as well as employer and employee tax liability totals.
- Current and year-to-date payroll information for each employee including rate of pay, hours, earnings, taxes, and payroll deductions.
- Personnel information including date of hire and date last paid.
- Total Payroll Recap that summarizes current and year-to-date payroll.
- State and Federal Tax summary.
- Liabilities, disbursements, and tax filing payments made by Auto-Pay on your behalf.
The Departmental Recap Summary of departmental payroll totals for the pay period, gross through net, based on the number of employees assigned to each department. Optional department totals on a month-to-date basis. The Quarter Wage Summary Complete tracking of taxable wages by employee and state. New Hire Reporting Avoid wasted effort and possible penalties imposed for non-compliance of the Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act of 1996 (PRWORA). This Act mandates that employers must report newly hired or re-hired employees to a designated state agency shortly after the date of hire.